Sports Physical Therapy
Getting injured on or off the playing field can be a frustrating experience, especially if it means spending weeks or months on the side-lines. The sooner you recover, the sooner you can get back to the activities you love. That’s why it’s important to work with a highly trained and experienced sports physical therapy specialist. Be sure to follow these guiding principles that can help make your rehabilitation quicker and more effective:
- Begin your road to recovery as early as possible, ideally within the first 24 to 48 hours.
- Have a therapist thoroughly evaluate your injury with the first two to seven days.
- Get involved in the preparation of your personalized treatment plan to ensure that the rehabilitation is specific to your injury and sport or occupational activity.
- Adhere to the exercises recommended by your therapist.
- Make sure your progress is evaluated consistently.
At Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine, our goal is to restore your function and mobility, and eliminate or minimize your pain. We use a multidisciplinary approach and treat each patient individually with a customized therapy program for all types of sports-related and general orthopedic injuries and conditions, including but not limited to:
Common Sports Injuries and Conditions
- Achilles tendon injuries
- ACL injuries
- Disc injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Low back pain
- Meniscus injuries
- Muscle tears
- Neck pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
Sports physical therapy specialist in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Recovering from an athletic injury doesn’t have to be a painful and tedious process. To learn how Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine can hasten your recovery and get you back to peak performance, contact us at (972) 503-7272to schedule a consultation. You can also use our convenient online Scheduling App and book now!