Sports Physical Therapy
Getting injured on or off the playing field can be a frustrating experience, especially if it means spending weeks or months on the sidelines. The sooner you recover, the sooner you can get back to the activities you love. That’s why it’s important to work with a highly trained and experienced sports rehab specialist. Be sure to follow these guiding principles that can help make your rehabilitation quicker and more effective:
- Begin your road to recovery as early as possible, ideally within the first 24 to 48 hours.
- Have a therapist thoroughly evaluate your injury with the first two to seven days.
- Get involved in the preparation of your personalized treatment plan to ensure that the rehabilitation is specific to your injury and sport or occupational activity.
- Adhere to the exercises recommended by your therapist.
- Make sure your progress is evaluated consistently.
At Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine, our goal is to restore your function and mobility, and eliminate or minimize your pain. We use a multidisciplinary approach and treat each patient individually with a customized therapy program for all types of sports-related and general orthopedic injuries and conditions, including but not limited to:
Common Sports Injuries and Conditions
- Achilles tendon injuries
- ACL injuries
- Disc injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Low back pain
- Meniscus injuries
- Muscle tears
- Neck pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
Sports Injury Rehab in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Recovering from an athletic injury doesn’t have to be a painful and tedious process. To learn how Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine can hasten your recovery and get you back to peak performance, contact us at (972) 503-7272to schedule a consultation. You can also use our convenient online Scheduling App and book now!