If you live and breathe sports and want to unlock your full athletic potential or learn some strategies to stay on top of your game, you could greatly benefit from orthopedic sports care.
Let’s delve into the amazing benefits of orthopedic sports care, which we offer here at Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine in Dallas, Texas.
Effective Injury Management
Our sports medicine specialists take a unique, holistic approach to sports orthopedic care, combining chiropractic and regenerative medicine techniques to deliver the best possible outcomes.
We believe in leveraging the body’s inherent ability to heal itself. Through the wide variety of nonsurgical treatment options we offer, we have helped countless patients suffering from various types of sports injuries successfully regain their normal function and get back to their routines without reliance on pain medications and the necessity for invasive surgeries.
The following are just a few of the various treatment modalities that we offer here at Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine:
- Chiropractic care – provides pain relief, restores mobility, and optimizes athletic function through noninvasive spinal or joint manipulation
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy – involves the extraction of a patient’s own blood and processing it to separate the platelet-rich plasma, which is a type of blood cell that plays a crucial role in promoting healing
- Regenerative cell therapy – involves the administration of stem cells into the diseased or injured area in the body to activate its healing mechanisms
- Dry needling – involves the use of sterilized, thin, filiform needles to penetrate the skin and treat trigger points (taut bands of muscles)
- Shockwave therapy – involves the use of low-intensity shock waves to promote tissue repair and regeneration
Enhanced Athletic Performance
We assess amateur athletes, elite sportsmen, and everyone in between for areas of improvement, and teach them proper biomechanics, energy conservation techniques, exercises, and other strategies to help them boost their performance and achieve their highest potential.
We recommend exercises that help with the following:
- Improving balance and coordination
- Enhancing muscle power and flexibility and joint range of motion
- Strengthening the supportive structures around a joint to effectively minimize a person’s risk for injuries
For first-rate orthopedic sports care in Dallas, TX, visit us here at Reagan Integrated Sports Medicine. Call us at (972) 503-7272, or use this convenient appointment request form to schedule a consultation with one of our sports medicine specialists. We look forward to working with you!